How Are We Different?
We asked our clients why they think we are a unique company and how our relationship has benefited them.
Here’s what they shared with us:
- Every time you reach out to Future Business Solutions, a real, live person will answer your call – on the second ring, every time.
- No auto-attendants – no touch-tone menus.
- No more annoying touch tone menus and long hold times
- No more frustration with impersonal, call center service models
- Finally, being able to reach your representative or service team, on the first try
- We handle all billing and accounting in-house.
- No more out-of-state, third-party billing companies
- No more inaccurate invoices and slow turnaround on corrections and updates
- Our staff personally delivers your toner. We can provide this service because we stock all supplies and parts locally, in our own warehouse.
- Our service team will change the cartridge, recycle the empty, and ensure that you have an ample backup supply.
- No more maintaining shelves upon shelves of printer supplies. We handle everything for you.
- No more waiting for UPS or FedEx to deliver your supplies while your office can’t print.
- We prioritize service based on severity of need.
- First-come, first-serve service may seem fair and appropriate until you consider the case of a customer who is totally down and unable to print, and is waiting and extra hour because another customer’s “need an extra toner-sometime this week”-call came in first.
- The largest dealerships have such a high volume of service calls that they have no choice but to use a first-come/first-serve system.
- Our severity-of-need-based service queue ensures that we will be there to help you when you need it most.
- We are 100% locally owned and operated.
- We self-perform all service and maintenance.
- Our technicians are compensated based on customer satisfaction, not on saving money by skimping on parts.
- No more dealing with technicians that are paid based on profitability (the ones who avoid replacing costly parts…even when you really need them)